CP race engineering fuel filters are available with 6, 10 and 100 micron filter elements in cellulose, stainless steel and microglass.
Cellulose element for petrol / gasoline
Stainless steel element for all fuel types
Microglass element for all fuel types
FUEL FILTER FEATURES
- Compact design supports 750 LPH
- Safe for all types of fuels, including ethanol and methanol
- Available with 6, 10 and 100 micron filter elements
- 6 and 10 micron elements to be used POST PUMP
- 100 micron stainless steel element to be usedPRE PUMP
- 200 PSIG maximum pressure rating
- Machined from 6082 aluminium with type II anodising
- 8ORB female inlet and outlet threads
FUEL FILTER MOUNTING
It is recommended that the fuel filter be mounted in a safe location using our single or dual filter brackets machined from 6082 aluminum. Or for a simpler cost effective option we also supply two stainless steel p-clamp brackets.