Flow matched via SLOPE FLOW AND OFFSET VALUES to within +/- 1%
You maybe be required to change the injector plug on the wiring harness in your car. This can be done by purchasing the optional the pigtail set for soldering, the plug and pin set for crimping or you can choose to purchase the optional plug and play adapters or harness to work with your oem injector wiring harness.
The plug and play adapters or harness will convert from the type of plugs on these injectors to the plugs on your harness without any cutting or soldering required.
We flow match all our injectors via our specialised flow benches that utilise state of the art precision flow meters and match them by slope flow and offset values (also known as dead time, lag, latency), which ensures that the injectors are perfectly matched to achieve precise balance between cylinders.
- Flow rate 630cc at 3bar pressure
- Medium length injector - Fitted with Height extensions - 61mm oring to oring
- USCAR connector
- Orings compatible with gasoline and ethanol
- High resistance
- Unmodified Bosch injector
- Split type spray pattern
- 12 hole spray diffuser plate
- Compatible with E85
- Excellent spray pattern and atomisation for idle and tuning
- Great linear response and short pulse width repeatability
- Battery offset data also known as lag, deadtime and latency are available with the injectors.
There is 24 month warranty against defects in original manufacture
- UK and European Delivery via ROYAL MAIL and DHL *
- WORLDWIDE delivery also available via DHL *
* Delivered duty unpaid (DDU). This term indicates that CP fuel injection only takes responsibility for shipping the product, and requires the customer to pay any import costs, such as VAT/Tax, Duties, and Clearing Fees.