Flow matched via SLOPE FLOW AND OFFSET VALUES to within +/- 1%
We flow match all our injectors via our specialised flow benches that utilise state of the art precision flow meters and match them by slope flow and offset values (also known as dead time, lag, latency), which ensures that the injectors are perfectly matched to achieve precise balance between cylinders.
You maybe be required to change the injector plug on the wiring harness in your car. This can be done by purchasing the optional the pigtail set for soldering, the plug and pin set for crimping or you can choose to purchase the optional plug and play adapters or harness to work with your oem injector wiring harness.
The plug and play adapters or harness will convert from the type of plugs on these injectors to the plugs on your harness without any cutting or soldering required.
Flow Rate at 3bar
Oring Seat to Seat
48mm - Compact length Injector with Height Extension
- Orings compatible with gasoline and ethanol
- Unmodified Bosch injector with 7 hole spray diffuser plate
- Compatible with E85
- Excellent spray pattern and atomisation for idle and tuning
- Great linear response and short pulse width repeatability
- Battery offset data also known as lag, deadtime and latency are available with the injectors.