CP fuel injection complies with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 25th May 2018 which regulates how companies hold and store information that we keep.
These policies will make it clear to you how we use your data, and how you can access it. If you do not agree with this policy, you have the option to not use our products or services or any aspect of our business.
Data Collected and Received by CP fuel injection
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when a user visits CP fuel injection, registers on CP fuel injection, requests for our service, fills up a form related to our products, purchases a product, or requests for support.
You may be asked for your name, email address, billing information only when it is appropriate. We only collect personally identifiable information if you voluntarily submit it to us. You can refuse to supply such information, but doing so might prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personal identifiable information about users whenever they interact with CP fuel injection. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the device being used to access our site, and technical information such as the operating system or other similar information when a user visits our site.
We use this information to serve you better. The extent of information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access our website.
CP fuel injection and certain 3rd-party applications enabled by CP fuel injection use “cookies” to enhance your experience.
These cookies are used to store information such as products in your cart, the preferred language of content, trigger for push notifications, Google analytics tracking information.
Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about your activities or preferences. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with CP fuel injection, you will need to delete and block or disable cookies via your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of certain CP fuel injection services or notifications.
How CP fuel injection Uses Collected Data
CP fuel injection always maintains that you, as the owner, are the primary controller of your data. We only process this data.
CP fuel injection collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided on CP fuel injection.
- To improve CP fuel injection: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other feature: To send you the information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of your interest. For example, when you raise a support request you will receive emails from our customer relations specialist, or when you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation: For Billing, account management, and other administrative matters or for investigative and preventive measures against site abuse
If we want to use your information for a specific purpose not listed above, we will always ask for your consent. For example, we may publish testimonials or feature customer stories to promote our products or services. We will always ask for consent prior to posting any information for promotional purposes.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
CP fuel injection will disclose or share your information only under the below circumstances:
- User’s Request: CP fuel injection will share your data with you based on your request and instructions.
- Legal Compliance: If requested by a legal authority, CP fuel injection may disclose your information that we determine to be in accordance or required by any applicable law.
- Enforcement: CP fuel injection also reserves the right to disclose user information to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving a physical threat to any such persons.
- Consent: CP fuel injection may share your information with other 3rd party services only when we have your consent to do so.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners: CP fuel injection works with third-party service providers and partners to provide payment processing, analysis, and other services, which may require them to access or use your information. If a service provider needs to access your information to perform services, they do so under instruction from CP fuel injection, including abiding by policies and procedures designed to protect your information. To CP fuel injection’ knowledge, our 3rd party Service Providers and Partners are in compliance with GDPR. Please email us for additional information. Please check below for a list of CP fuel injection’ partners:
- Google Analytics – data collection and analysis
- PayPal – payment processing
- Google Notification – for push notifications
- Google Cloud
- Google Adwords – for marketings ads
- Getresponse – as a CRM, email marketing
You, at any time, may request the deletion of your personal data. If such a request is made, data is deleted after you’ve confirmed the same and after making sure there isn’t any reason preventing us from deleting the data.
To request data deletion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information storage and security
Despite the thorough security measures and safeguards that CP fuel injection implements to protect data, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, CP fuel injection cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. CP fuel injection has policies in place in case of such situation and will respond to requests about this within a reasonable timeframe.
How long will we keep information
How long we keep the information we collect about you depends on the type of information. We will make every effort to delete your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
User Account information: We retain user information until a user deletes their account(s), or requests for deletion.
Marketing and Promotional Information
If you have elected and provided consent to receive marketing and promotional emails from CP fuel injection, we retain information about your’ marketing preferences unless asked specifically to delete such information, or in case you unsubscribe from our campaigns.
CP fuel injection retains information derived from cookies until the data is specifically deleted by the user. In case of analytics, tracking data is stored for a period of 36 months.
Data Protection Officer
email@example.com or by mail at 17 Girtrell Road, Saughall Massie, Wirral, CH49 4LG United Kingdom
EU Users have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Users may have the right to request or delete any personal information stored on CP fuel injection. Please contact CP fuel injection’ Data Protection Officer for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 17 Girtrell Road, Saughall Massie, Wirral, CH49 4LG United Kingdom